Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City 2 here we come

Hello out there.... echo, echo, I'm back again, life just sends one all kinds of surprises, twists and turns. Some surprises are good, some real good and some bad. Anyways I'm here starting over with blogging. Some may notice I deleted past posts. Why ? well because like I said I'm starting over with blogging. Of course I'm still me and yes for my MIL fans ( frenemies ) she will be written about again because shes friggin nuts and I want documented proof !!

I'm going with my daughters to see Sex and the City 2 this evening. I loved the series and the last movie. I really don't know why. I am not young nor do I have a vast bank account in which I can freely buy name brand clothing. I do not have a fabulous job, I really never have to work much at, that pays fabulously. I guess I live vicariously through others in this case. I am far from being a fashion maven but I still enjoy the clothing.

Wonder when they will do Sex and the Country ???

Blog soon y'all


Loved it, loved the first one more, more than that loved girls night out with my daughters !!








4 comments:

Snooty Primadona said...

Girlfriend, I thought we'd lost you for good! So, this must mean that school is out for a while. Glad you're back!

I haven't seen SATC2 yet because I have no one to see it with, but I'll see it when it comes out on DVD.

Alexus Parker said...

It was my first Sex & the City - never saw any of the series or the other movie. But my friend asked if I wanted to go & since I'd just broke up with by boyfriend, it beat sitting at home. Frankly, I was disappointed. The clothes are fab as are the shoes - but totally unreal. Who could prance around a big city dressed like that without wanting to kill someone cuz your feet hurt so bad?! Oh well, it was entertaining and I did get popcorn!

Unknown said...

http://maxalas.blogspot.com νεα βιντεο σπορτ φωτογραφιες

dissertation writing help said...

This like blog shares will really make a good support to the readers to make a final decision.